Artwork must be provided in a digital graphics file; ideally via email but portable device (USB stick, CD-ROM, etc) is also acceptable. ALL artwork files must be in vector format (see below for further explanation).
Don’t worry! If you cannot provide a vector image file, or have absolutely no idea what we’re talking about, we can help. For [usually] a nominal fee we will quickly convert your non-vectored image to a usable, vectored image suitable for all your needs. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there.
Includes both MAC & PC Applications:
- Adobe Illustrator format (*.ai) with all text converted to outlines and all images embedded.
- Vectored EPS format (*.eps) with all text converted to outlines.
- Vectored PDF format (*.pdf) with all text converted to outlines.
- Adobe InDesign format (*.indd) with all text converted to outlines and all images embedded.
- Ideally, when possible, supply any fonts used just to be safe
NOT ACCEPTABLE ARTWORK
Non-Vectored Image Formats
Common image formats like TIF, PICT, BMP, GIF, JPEG and PNG are designed for the computer screen and not for print. They are not vectored, too low in resolution and therefore not useable.
Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect and applications like Excel and Powerpoint are not graphic applications and cannot be used to generate artwork. Typically, a user will import a graphic into one of the above applications. It is the imported graphic file that is required and not the application file.
Photocopies and Stationary
Providing a fax, photocopy, letterhead or business card will require the recreation of your logo to meet industry graphic standards
If in doubt, just contact us and we will help solve any issues or concerns you have.